Author Topic: Lights Out Stageplay...  (Read 295 times)

Offline Peter

• Please check out my radio play podcast at...
Lights Out Stageplay...
« on: January 09, 2013, 09:13:40 PM »
Oo!

I just found out that next month I'm going to have a couple days off  in Chicago at the same time that a play is performing there that features new adaptations of 3 episodes of 'Lights Out' (www.dreamtheatrecompany.com). 

Can't wait to check it out!

:D

Offline David

Re: Lights Out Stageplay...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 11:34:23 AM »
Oo!

I just found out that next month I'm going to have a couple days off  in Chicago at the same time that a play is performing there that features new adaptations of 3 episodes of 'Lights Out' (www.dreamtheatrecompany.com). 

Can't wait to check it out!

:D

Thats cool, and at a decent price too.

Offline Meow?

• is neither here nor there.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 02:40:18 PM »
Very nice.

Offline Skinner

• Caffeine Fiend
  • I was funnier in the old forum.
    • Flash Pulp
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 12:58:39 PM »
Let's see - if I'm reading the dashboard of my DeLorean correctly, this happened a couple of months ago? Did you get to see it, our fellow Jello?
I write Flash Pulp
I live at Skinner.fm
I tweet

Offline jake

• Occasionally
    • JWPhotos
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 10:11:46 PM »
I know he and I were going to try and see it together, but the drive for me was too far :(
JWPhoto.net
Have camera, will travel!

Offline Peter

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 03:22:50 PM »
I was so close!!  Our Technical Director had to drive for 5 days from Illinois to Montana while everyone else enjoyed the days off in Chicago.  The company decided that it was only safe for him to have another driver with him (he was getting pretty punch-drunk after so many weeks of driving by himself).  He was the only other Canuck on tour, so I stepped up.  ;-)  Jake and I were both very disappointed!

En route to Montana I did get to visit the future birthplace of James T Kirk, the actual birthplace of John Wayne, the childhood home of Ronald Regan, the Mt Rushmore/Crazy Horse Monuments, and the Badlands of South Dakota, so I feel it was a pretty fair trade.  :-D

Offline Meow?

• is neither here nor there.
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 02:26:07 PM »
I was so close!!  Our Technical Director had to drive for 5 days from Illinois to Montana while everyone else enjoyed the days off in Chicago.  The company decided that it was only safe for him to have another driver with him (he was getting pretty punch-drunk after so many weeks of driving by himself).  He was the only other Canuck on tour, so I stepped up.  ;-)  Jake and I were both very disappointed!

En route to Montana I did get to visit the future birthplace of James T Kirk, the actual birthplace of John Wayne, the childhood home of Ronald Regan, the Mt Rushmore/Crazy Horse Monuments, and the Badlands of South Dakota, so I feel it was a pretty fair trade.  :-D

Is it bad that you've seen more of America than I have?

Offline Peter

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 08:39:38 AM »

"Relic Radio Roadtrip!!"

Offline jake

• Occasionally
    • JWPhotos
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 08:58:49 AM »

He puts us both to shame, Meow... :p

Peter and I were SOOOOOOOOOO close to meeting, too! But I understood. There are internship/job opportunities I've been applying for in the Seattle area, so maybe I'll be close enough to Vancouver to meet some people!
JWPhoto.net

Offline Peter

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 11:26:51 PM »
Yes please!!   :D   :D

Offline jake

• Occasionally
    • JWPhotos
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2013, 10:55:34 PM »
JWPhoto.net