Author Topic: Great Gildersleeve on Sealtest Variety Theater.  (Read 172 times)

Offline bmj2k (Barry)

• I came free with five boxtops, plus postage and handling.
  • This space for rent
    • Mr. Blog's Tepid Ride
Great Gildersleeve on Sealtest Variety Theater.
« on: November 04, 2012, 10:51:49 AM »
Hi Jim. You've played a couple of episodes of Sealtest Variety Theater. I don't know how they went over with anyone else but I enjoyed them. I've seen that Harold Peary appeared as The Great Gildersleeve on a few occassions. Those might be fun to hear on Legacy of Laughs or, since the bits are short and there is a lot of singing that maybe not all of us want to hear, the Gildy bits could be edited together into a special episode of The Great Gildersleeve Replay. There is a lot of love for Gildersleeve here and that could be a nice treat.
My blog: bmj2k.com where I engage in all manner of frivolity and silliness.

Offline Old Timer

Re: Great Gildersleeve on Sealtest Variety Theater.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 11:20:15 AM »
Hi Jim. You've played a couple of episodes of Sealtest Variety Theater. I don't know how they went over with anyone else but I enjoyed them. I've seen that Harold Peary appeared as The Great Gildersleeve on a few occassions. Those might be fun to hear on Legacy of Laughs or, since the bits are short and there is a lot of singing that maybe not all of us want to hear, the Gildy bits could be edited together into a special episode of The Great Gildersleeve Replay. There is a lot of love for Gildersleeve here and that could be a nice treat.

That is really timely as i just found those last night!  Very interesting.... also noticed fm&m were on there as well.

Offline Meow?

• is neither here nor there.
Re: Great Gildersleeve on Sealtest Variety Theater.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 07:08:00 PM »
I enjoyed those shows!