Author Topic: Assistance, Please!  (Read 173 times)

Offline jake

• Occasionally
    • JWPhotos
Assistance, Please!
« on: October 23, 2012, 07:24:02 PM »
OK, guys; I need episode assistance. I believe Jim may have played it in the past; but I'm not for sure. What I do know is that it was one or two episodes of Quiet Please (who can mistake Ernest Chappell?); one ending has his mind implanted in a robot, and the other has him turning into a beast/wolf/monster(??)....

Help!
JWPhoto.net
Have camera, will travel!

Offline Meow?

• is neither here nor there.
Re: Assistance, Please!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 08:08:43 PM »
The robot one makes me think of a program called "Is It Murder?" or something close to it. I don't remember what show the episode was from though. Maybe someone else on the board can help. 

Offline Janece

• I type Southern
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 12:09:02 PM »
OK, guys; I need episode assistance. I believe Jim may have played it in the past; but I'm not for sure. What I do know is that it was one or two episodes of Quiet Please (who can mistake Ernest Chappell?); one ending has his mind implanted in a robot, and the other has him turning into a beast/wolf/monster(??)....

Help!

The one with him turning into a monster of some sort was "Rain on New Year's Eve" if it's the same one I'm thinking of.  In this one, Chappell plays a Hollywood writer dealing with a difficult director who keeps changing the script and adds a 2nd monster to the movie.  At the end, our hero thinks he's had a nightmare, only to find he's turned into the monster he's been writing about.  I love Quiet Please!

I can't remember all the plot points, but I was thinking "Is It Murder" was Lights Out.  I could be wrong, though.  The robot-thing is just not familiar to me with Quiet Please.  Sorry I can't help with that one.
Political junkie, history nerd, OTR fan and my personal fave....Olivia's Mom!

Learn from history; don't repeat it. Love one another & listen with your heart.

Offline Jim

• Administrator
    • Relic Radio
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 12:31:35 PM »
"Is This Murder?" was a Quiet Please ep. as well.

Available here if anyone wants another listen: http://relicradio.com/otr/2011/03/h295-is-this-murder-by-quiet-please/

Offline Janece

• I type Southern
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 12:53:15 PM »
"Is This Murder?" was a Quiet Please ep. as well.

Available here if anyone wants another listen: http://relicradio.com/otr/2011/03/h295-is-this-murder-by-quiet-please/

Thanks, Jim!  ;D  I couldn't remember for sure...

Offline Jim

• Administrator
    • Relic Radio
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 05:55:28 PM »
You remembered the plot, that's the important thing.  My memory has been on the fritz lately.

Offline Janece

• I type Southern
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 12:54:30 PM »
Only because I love that episode.  It's got to be one of my favorite Quiet Please shows.