Author Topic: Trying to find an episode  (Read 207 times)

Offline Action937

Trying to find an episode
« on: October 10, 2012, 09:13:07 AM »
I'm not sure if this is where I should post this. I'm trying to find a radio show I heard several years ago. It was about a pilot. He was flying and encountered a UFO. Anyway, something bad happened to him and he was going insane. I decided he had to go back to and fly the exact same route to see if he could find the UFO again. He did. but that's all I remember.

does that sound familiar to anyone?

Offline bmj2k (Barry)

• I came free with five boxtops, plus postage and handling.
  • This space for rent
    • Mr. Blog's Tepid Ride
Re: Trying to find an episode
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 05:51:15 PM »
I wish I could be more helpful but I recall that exact show and Jim did play it. It may have been a Theater Five but I am not too sure.
My blog: bmj2k.com where I engage in all manner of frivolity and silliness.

Offline David

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 09:15:49 PM »
I'm not sure if this is where I should post this. I'm trying to find a radio show I heard several years ago. It was about a pilot. He was flying and encountered a UFO. Anyway, something bad happened to him and he was going insane. I decided he had to go back to and fly the exact same route to see if he could find the UFO again. He did. but that's all I remember.

does that sound familiar to anyone?

It does sound very interesting, I wish I knew the name and welcome to the forum Action937.

Always good to see new ppl here.

bobamos

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 09:49:57 PM »
I just listened to that episode last Friday. It was a Theater Five episode. Try episode 22 on this page link.  It is called "Outside Time".

http://archive.org/details/OTRR_Theater_Five_Singles

Offline David

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 09:53:25 PM »
I just listened to that episode last Friday. It was a Theater Five episode. Try episode 22 on this page link.  It is called "Outside Time".

Thanx Bob, I had a feeling you would come through on this one.

bobamos

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 10:10:54 PM »
Well, the only reason I was able to recall it is,  I am going through the Theater Five CDs I have. I would have remembered the show but not where I heard it. My Personal memory (not my computers memory)  only hold up a few days... after that I delete everything....  This is my story (excuse) and I am sticking with it.

Offline David

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 10:20:43 PM »
Well, the only reason I was able to recall it is,  I am going through the Theater Five CDs I have. I would have remembered the show but not where I heard it. My Personal memory (not my computers memory)  only hold up a few days... after that I delete everything....  This is my story (excuse) and I am sticking with it.

HAHAHA! This place would be boring without you.

Offline bmj2k (Barry)

• I came free with five boxtops, plus postage and handling.
  • This space for rent
    • Mr. Blog's Tepid Ride
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 10:22:27 PM »

Theater Five! I knew it! Way to go Bob!
My blog: bmj2k.com where I engage in all manner of frivolity and silliness.

bobamos

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 10:48:39 PM »
That's "1"in a row  for me.. Watch out, I'm on a roll..... (c;

Offline Action937

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 07:43:20 AM »
I don't think that was the one, but I can't remember. It was years ago. I want to say the episode I remember was involving an airplane pilot.

But that episode you mentioned was probably 100% better than the one I spoke of. :) Thanks!

Offline David

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 06:15:01 PM »
I don't think that was the one, but I can't remember. It was years ago. I want to say the episode I remember was involving an airplane pilot.

But that episode you mentioned was probably 100% better than the one I spoke of. :) Thanks!

Actually the way you described it sounds a lot like a story i heard on Coast 2 Coast AM.

They had an airline pilot on the show that explained "as an airline pilot you dont report U.F.O's unless you want to lose your license" and he went on to say what he saw over the Bering sea and what had happened to pilots that reported U.F.O's.

Offline Action937

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2012, 08:24:44 AM »
Just one more request...
Actually 2

I'm looking for two more episodes...
1. Someone finds a machine inside a cave that is recording every single thing that ever happened on earth
2. The other was a person who went to a train crossing. The crossing guard said he always saw someone getting hit by a train in the tunnel. Then it ended up that he was the on ethat got hit.